Sagrada Familia Towers
Admission + TowerEUR 46.80
Admission to Sagrada Familia + App audio guide + access to one towerBuy ticket
Barcelona City Pass with TowerEUR 97
Admission to Sagrada Familia + App audio guide + access to one tower + Admission to Park Güell + 1 day Hop-on Bus and moreBuy ticket
Admission + Tower + TourEUR 61
Admission to Sagrada Familia + App audio guide + access to one tower + Guided TourBook tour
THE VISIT of THE TOWERS
INFORMATION AND FACTS
- You can no longer buy the tickets later on site, so here only the previous online purchase remains.
- You have to choose one of the sides at the official site of the Sagrada Familia: either towers of the Nativity facade or the Passion facade. At Tiqets there is usually only the Passion facade to choose from. Both sides have an equally beautiful view. Later more.
- You take an elevator to 65 meters, but that's not possible for everyone, depending on the weather.
- When can't you climb the towers: - younger than 6 years - younger than 16 years and travelling without parents - if you have physical limitations (wheelchair users, walking difficulties, visual impairments etc.) - if there is a storm or if the Sagrada Familia deems the visit dangerous.
- The descent is via stairs: including narrow spiral staircases. People with claustrophobia should keep that in mind. Also, sometimes there are no railings...